Saltspring Capital provides small business owners with an alternative liquidity option to a traditional sale. It's succession, solved.
We invest in small businesses that have an established track-record of success, but whose shareholders are looking for liquidity options. Whether retirement, estate planning, or personal reasons, there are many circumstances to seek the optimal exit. Selling to a competitor or a traditional private equity fund can drastically change the future of the organization. Our goal is to preserve the existing values of a business while maximizing the shareholder's ability to retain the value they have created. We work with business owners to tailor a deal to their specific needs, and avoid the agency problem many business brokers have with their clients; they want you to do a deal that maximizes their value. Our best interest is your best interest.
- $10 - $30 million in Annual Revenue
- $1 - $5 million in Annual Cash Flow
- Healthy, "Clean" balance sheet
- Established track-record of success
- Business owners looking to transition away from day-to-day operations
- Niche Manufacturing
- Transportation & Logistics
- Value-added Distribution
- Outsourced business services
- Others on an opportunistic basis